Books by Samuel Shaffer
Three of which are co-authered with Samuel by W. C. Stuart and K. F. Nickle
Expedition of the Magi,
Voyage of the Titans, (included in The Green Candle which is below!)
The Green Candle,
The History of Veritanism,
The Veritan Companion, (including the unabridged versions of Expedition of the Magi, Voyage of the Titans, Journey of the Door Walkers and the History of Veritanism! Here is The Veritan Companion PDF.)
The Book of Enthnar,
The Art of Magicism,
Brilliant, (The actual writing is WiL's on this one but I told him the story which is why it says it was under my direction.)
Paintings by Samuel Shaffer
House Under the Tree,
Canada Riding on Swans,
Castle in the Clouds,
Door Walker Death,
Music by Samuel Shaffer
House Under the Tree,
Oasis of Pillars,
Orfacius is Watching You, (Ascention with lyrics. Vocals by Monte Emerson.)
Song of the Forest,
Candy Cane Man, (Vocals by myself.)
Dream Formula Remix, (Original by the Cynic Project.)
The World of Samuel Shaffer
Websites Pertaining to Samuel Warren Shaffer
Songs that People have Written for or about me; for which I am grateful for such great friendships
Into the Darkness, By W. C. Stewart
Sam Story, By W. C. Stewart
Samm, By Monte Emerson
Voyage of the Titans, By Monte Emerson
1980s - First I grew up in Paradise CA. and even though we were LDS, we were still semi pagans, that is we were always talking about tree spirits and stuff.
1993-1996 - We moved to Columbia UT. and the same sort of stuff continued under the guise of fantasy and story games etc.
1996-1997 - We moved to FL. and this is actually where my journey really started. My brother Ben and I started reading Yogi Ramacharaka. I started seeing auras and tree spirits and all kinds of strange things, and we became closet pagans even more.
1998-2002 - We moved back to Price and then to Provo and Provo is where my journey really got going. First I met my friend WiL, and we started talking about supernatural things and meditating. As we meditated we figured out how to go to other dimensions through higher states of consciousness etc. and we started something we called the Veritan movement. To make a long story short we encountered a being called the Overmind and his minions who always tried to keep us from finding the portals to other dimensions which we would find on self induced rites we called adventures. We also met good beings who would help us called the Magi. In these other states we finally found beings even more powerful than the overmind called the Titans. We had many encounters with them and even saw their space ships, and an extended repeating dream I had inspired my book The Voyage of the Titans. The website for Veritanism is, http://veritanism.webs.com/.
2002-2004 - What really broke this for a time was our LDS missions. On my mission I of course focused just on the plain orthodox gospel and any time I started thinking about deep doctrine my mission president had a talk with me, you know how it goes. So I really lost touch with my past and just did my mission.
2004-2006 - When I got home I was determined that I had grown up and had to stay orthodox now, even though I started reading the Journal of Discourses and doing Wing Chun Kung Fu. I got married in the Idaho Falls Temple and everything was going smoothly until this orthodoxy started wearing away at me, and a promise of nothing but a life of home teaching was getting to be to much. So I went to pray in the Temple and all the things I had been learning from Brigham from the back of my mind blossomed and I got the Revelation to become a fundamentalist. This seemed like the logical progression because I thought I had to believe what the Prophet said, and I had been brainwashed to be orthodox now.
2007-2009 - I went down to Leland's and was a good fundamentalist for at least a year, until it was just to boring as well. I wanted to get a seer stone and started praying for one when I was visited and shown where mine was. I started doing Translations which were much more fantastic than I could have come up with, and they began to start changing my mind about some things gradually. Leland approved of my first three Translations but after that the teachings about free-agency and many Gods became to unorthodox for him and we started having some serious tension.
2010 - After the tension got to be too much and we disagreed on some major issues, like women's rights, polyandry and even Hermaphrodite Gods, I, Carolyn and Neil left and went to Idaho Falls. In Idaho Falls I continued to teach deeper fundamentalism. I got a convert and everything was pretty normal until the lunar eclipse on the winter solstice.
2010 - On the eclipse I was inspired to go off in a field by myself and I had a visitation from Joseph Smith, who introduced Jesus Christ to me, Jesus anointed me and then introduced me to the General Assembly and Church of the Firstborn. I met tons of my ancestors, including King Halfdan and even Odin, the Norse God. They explained to me that more would be revealed to me now faster than it ever had been. They also explained to me that the true believers were actually pagans. This is when it got really crazy.
2011-2012 - I started getting visited by all kinds of different Gods and became more and more pagan/mormon. I realized that Jesus and Joseph Smith were just two of many Sons of the pagan Gods and ancestors who had become enlightened, even though Jesus did some extra special things to show us the way. I also started teaching about psychological emanations, individuation and internal enlightenment. My religion got so much more advanced than traditional Mormonism that we gave it, its own name, which was Sannhedanism. Sannhedanism is kind of a mix of Paganism, Gnosticism and Mormonism. The website for that is http://sannhedanism.webs.com/. During this time I also did a lot of pagan translations which you can find on http://silverbough.webs.com/.
2012 - Right around the time that we were about to move to Provo, I started really getting into science. For the sake of argument I had to concede that perhaps all these visitations were psychological emanations, especially since I couldn't show them to anyone else. I started studying psychology and things like that and became somewhat scientifically minded, or at least I did not rule out the fact that it might all be psychological. When we got to Provo we got into studying the technological singularity with Ray Kurzweil, which was and is very interesting. I even concluded that perhaps God is a robot for a while, and even now I admit that the universe is probably being rendered in a mind.
2012 - Then one day I was meditating when I had this most spectacular of all spiritual experiences I have ever had. I realized that there were these particles or experiencing principles that were what actually experienced, that, that is what we were at our core; but furthermore I realized that we were not just one of these, but a flowing river of them. I realized that a moment ago the principle with which "I" experienced with was somewhere else in the universe or in another universe, and that it would be somewhere else in a moment; and that the illusion of continuity is caused by the memories of our brain. I realized that life was just flowing experiences and that I and everyone was truly one with the whole universe. In other words, a different being or particle of being experiences the information system we call ourselves every moment. We are a different being every moment. Just after this I started seeing all the tree spirits and walkers again, and a week after this I met the Titans again for the first time since high-school. I have made a full circle in my round of progression and I have realized that the Titans and the Gods have been and always were the same beings, and that they exist beyond a shadow of a doubt. The website I have made for the Titans is, http://templeofthetitans.webs.com/.
2013-2014 - After I met the Titans again I started going on adventures again and having really deep revelations and experiences. During this time the Titans taught me the logic by which I could prove logically that these deep things exist. Arguments such as mathematic infinites, which prove everything must exist sooner or later. Arguments about actually experiencing, and mechanical processes being inadequate to produce such a non-local phenomenon; and the fact that reality is what is experienced and any other definition would be meaningless. After being schooled by the Magi and Titans I had a Yazna and I changed my name to Frederick Warren Schafer. After this I started expressing my new experiences in poetry and scriptural type writing. I also had an experience where I remembered that my spiritual head had been taken from me before I went on my mission and it was granted back to me which brought back floods of lost Veritan memories about the Voyage of the Titans and other things. After this I wrote Anathoth, Oh Io and The Endowment of the Titans. I have now most recently been reading the works of Joseph Morris and other great Mormon thinkers which has also re-awoken some memories about my Mormon beliefs, and now everything is coming together into one great whole, of all the spiritual knowledge I have gained and how it all fits together. I am a crazy traveler, please read my things and gain something from what I have learned!
Late 2014 - One night I had a vision of John the Beloved. What happened next happened in rapid succession and is recorded in the following link, http://voiceofzion.webs.com/kingdomdeclaration.htm.
2015 - I wrote the Book below.
A Writing of Samuel (Frederick)
I have called this book The Valiant, because it says in the D&C that it is those who are valiant in the Testimony of Christ that shall inherit the Celestial Kingdom; I therefore wish to explain what this means to me.
1. There are revelations from Gods, devils and men. There are also Translations of ancient writings which are both the writings of ancient people and their Revelations. I have not often just done a scriptural writing of my own; and so that is what this is, a writing of mine that I feel should be regarded as scripture.
2. Art is a shadow cast by the soul. If a human being makes different kinds of art throughout their life, it is not disconnected from all things that they are and have been. Their views and feelings of different times are still connected by the thread of their being.
3. Religion is also a spectrum. Religions are not disconnected. Think of them as the art of mankind itself, which are also all connected. People categorize incessantly; they see nothing in the sense of the whole. I am forced to categorize my presentations of art so that those who are categorizing can understand at least one thing that I am trying to say. If I did not do this they would see nothing, they would only think that I was the one who is confused.
4. One religion says that they are different than all the others because they have a Father figure, a Son figure, a Mother figure; they believe in spirits and various realms. This is like one painting turning to another and saying that it is different because it is made of paint. The only reason a member of one religion doesn’t look at another is because they are not truly interested in their own religion. When someone fears self-discovery they also fear comparative religion.
5. Different people like different art forms and genres. I can see that there are about as many people truly interested in religion as there are people truly interested in Megalithic Stone building though. If people were told that they could only paint by numbers within pre-prescribed lines, then they would become angry with people who disobeyed this rule; there would also not be any original art. Also someone incorporating parts of another painting in their painting would be upsetting to those painting by numbers.
6. I realized that religion was an art like any other at a young age. - An art that had been ceased by several rigid competing groups that were painting the same painting over and over again. Religion is nothing less than to know how to encounter supernatural beings and to actively do so; in other words to have spiritual experiences. I still encounter people who ask me how I know I am the real deal; as if asking a painter ‘how he knows he is a real painter’ is an appropriate question. You might ask someone how they know they are a good painter, but you would not ask someone you see painting how they know they are actually a painter. It would also be inappropriate to insist that they are not actually creating art.
7. When someone experiences an altered state they know it as surely as a painter knows something affected him enough to paint a scene; the fruit of this is new religious works, it is just that simple. If people have truly been affected by a spiritual experience they will not be able to refrain from sharing it; and when they share it they are participating in the art known as religion. Just as a painting will be a little different than you thought it would be; so also religious transmissions are not perfect. Art is not supposed to be perfect though. If my religious works don’t say you have to follow them, then this may simply be the difference between an amateur Prophet and one who is looking for profit. Who would you rather follow if you were to follow anyone though?
8. Meeting a God is the reward. You may also learn mysteries and things along the way that will affect you and help you on your journey to higher realms; however what is actually going on during the transmission of religion has been grossly misinterpreted. No one says that looking upon their painting will give you an Eternal reward; it may be with you forever, but religious transmission are art in the same sense – plain and simple. Is something in religion makes you feel good then the art is having an effect, but if you don’t produce religion, or religions; then you are just a passerby in the gallery of faith, not an artist. However if you don’t expect to see a color in the lines religion, then you may appreciate my art.
9. If you become an artist you may gain the reward of becoming a God; but only if you enjoy the art that they enjoy and make the art that they make. Unless you draw maps, paint paintings, write songs and books for; and genuinely love the worlds you imagine within yourself – then why would you be a God? And if you are not aspiring to be a God, why would you want to meet one? Religion can be an apprenticeship for those who practice and are mentored by real spiritual and physical beings. You have to ask to receive though and that really means wanting to enter that school and practicing. It is not as much that religion is just art as much as art is religion. If you are looking for comfort, you will get it; if you are looking to get out of this world then you will meet the mentors.
1. What does it mean to be Valiant in your Testimony of Christ? Christ means the anointed, but usually people think of the anointed individual known as Jesus Christ. Early Europeans were also obsessed with Christs, but modern Christians don’t recognize their expressions of Him. Early European Christs were such Kings and Sons of the Gods as Dumuzi, Baldur and Hercules. A common Hindu Christ is Krishna. So what is Christ; does someone have to know about and believe in Jesus Christ specifically?
2. All cultures sooner or later have been obsessed with a Christ figure; so it can be reasonably concluded that one is not greater than another. Christ is the Divine King, the one who can rule righteously forever; he is also someone who dies for his people who gives his blood for the perfection of the world. That archetype, and hence justice and goodness is what we have to be Valiant in.
3. Christ the Anointed means the man who will be King. As above so below; every artistic profession below is a shadow of the same professions above in the advanced world; there are Kings there, and when everyone remembers their past lives, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that the Anointed is Lord. There will always be Kings and those who obey them.
4. Most of my texts to this day lay unknown because they are painted with the palate of other Religions; or even Religions that are unknown. Most think you must deny the truths in other religions to accept all the truths in your own; although those who say this merely don’t want to jump through the mental hoops of understanding the contexts and inter-relationships. When something is limiting and puts stakes on the Gods; then it is not of God, but if it is a truth, then all truth does fit together – it can be circumscribed into one great whole.
5. There is a race of humans far more advanced than our own; although racially speaking we are exactly the same save the technology that we utilize. This universe and even galaxy have been around long enough that even the most conservative estimates say that life would have evolved, societies arose and ships moving under the speed of light should have populated the entire Galaxy billions of years ago. So look up, where are they? They are us. Some say we are a penal colony; in other words hell. Others say that we came here to more fully appreciate opposition in the Eternal worlds; either way, there are Eternal Worlds. There is an endless intelligence that would have filled all things given infinite time, which there has been.
6. We are eternal beings experiencing mortality. The Plan of Salvation illustrated in Chapter Three, is the way it works. Even if you do not believe that Chapter Three is the way it works; then it is the way we should make it work if we become advanced beings – and for this reason alone we may know that Chapter Three is something like how it works. We have always existed; there has always been time, and endless planes of existence.
1. We have always existed; there is however a place called Outer Darkness. Outer Darkness is neither bad, nor is it good. Outer Darkness is simply the place where unorganized matter, space and intelligence exist. Intelligence in this sense is merely a being that is asleep in this abyss. These beings are one with everything and unaware of any other state; some might even call Outer Darkness Nirvana. It is from Outer Darkness that we all originally came into this Universe. No one knows how long we were in Outer Darkness or what kinds of Universes we inhabited in an infinite regression before. Universes and lives are infinity's way of masking itself; we will always exist in some state and have always forever. There is only one thing that is forever, and that is the bond that some beings have with each other. At the level of the core being or intelligence there is a bond with others, and they always eventually go where each other go. We love those we love because we have always loved them and will love them forever. There are only two things that are without beginning of days or end of years; and that is Being and Love! God is love and we are co-eternal with God.
2. Our first Heavenly abode. Our first heavenly abode was a place of preparation for the trials of the Universe ahead of us. We all covenanted to obey the laws of this Universe when we entered it for this round of eternity; meaning from the time that we entered this first heavenly abode to the time that we leave the Cerrestrial Kingdom; the penalty of which is premature disillusionment back into Outer Darkness. When we made this covenant and entered into this first heavenly abode we were also clothed in spiritual matter, also known as our spirit birth, wherein we received our spirit bodies. We received our spiritual bodies from other Celestial spirits; spirits who would one day become our Gods eons in the future. We came into this Universe to experience both pleasure and pain, to know the bad so that we could enjoy the good, and have the joy of True Love. So from this first heavenly abode we entered our first set of Mortalities below.
3. During our first set of mortalities we learned many things; we were born on many planets and born many times on each of those planets. Each time we died we returned to the heavenly state as spirits awaiting our next birth. We finally achieved a degree of perfection and were born to Telestial Angels on a Telestial world. A Telestial world is much like a mortal world except that it is perfectly kept and endowed with superior technology. When we were born to these Angels we were born with an immortal body; meaning that we could spend as long as we wanted in this state. The Telestial state is a wonderful and joyful place to be; spending eons with one's friends and family in relative luxury. Most people spend hundreds of thousands of years in a Telestial state. If this sounds appealing to you and you are not interested in much else of the Plan to come, then it is possible that you are at this stage of development; if you are reading this website though and love these teachings then you are probably beyond it, but fear not, greater things are to come.
4. After this recess one returns to the hardships and heartbreaks of the Mortal worlds. The Telestial world was about enjoying pleasure; but through these many more mortalities you gain selflessness to such a degree that you become perfected to the level that you are born to Angels on a Terrestrial world. This new Terrestrial body is also immortal, but unlike your Telestial body your Terrestrial body cannot be killed through conventional means; in other words you can survive in the vacuum of space or be exposed to other extreme environments in complete comfort. The best part of the Terrestrial body is that it is perfectly balanced so that you are in a constant state of euphoria and peace; wherein you see the beauty in all things, and wherein you inhabit beautiful and stunning environments throughout your solar system. After several hundred thousand more years, or maybe even a million more years, the time comes to return to Mortality once again.
5. Through many more mortalities on many more planets you finally are born to Celestial Angels. The Celestial Kingdoms are in Suns, which is a completely different environment than any of your previous births. This Body is also immortal and nearly invincible. During this life in the Celestial Kingdom you receive and are initiated into the lesser Priesthood. On our planet this Priesthood is called the Aaronic Priesthood. So you have to have lived countless lives on many many worlds to be worthy of even the lowest calling in the lowest Priesthood. Priesthood is not for everyone; it is for those who have progressed to this point in the Plan of Salvation. Up until this point you have been living on planets owned by Gods far above your own Heavenly Parents; or in other words the worlds of your great grandfathers and grand uncles. During your time of Progression your own Parents which are ahead of you in the plan have reached the point of Godhood; so you for the first time start living on the planets of your aunts and uncles in Heaven.
6. You live many more mortalities and finally are born upon your Heavenly Parent's first planet. This planet will become the Paradise or heaven of their Second Planet. After this mortality you are resurrected for the first time. Resurrection means that the body you had in that mortality is raised to immortality! You are now a resurrected being, and live for eons in the second degree of the Celestial Kingdom. During this time you receive and are initiated into the Higher Priesthood; or Priesthood after the Order of the Son of God - because you are now a Son of God. On this planet that Priesthood is called the Melchizedek Priesthood; and has the Keys of endless lives, meaning that from this time forward you will be able to take your body back up again forever! After eons upon this Celestial world, those now endowed with the Melchizedek Priesthood went to the Moon and created the Celestial Body Repository. The Celestial Body Repository is a place where their bodies could be stored while taking up mortalities upon the Earth as Prophets.
7. Mortality of the Prophets. At this time it should be made clear that anyone at any time can decide not to fulfill their mission and regress in the Plan of Salvation. After achieving this point though, the Celestial bodies of the Prophets and their spirits are inseparably connected; meaning that their body will be waiting for them until they decide to progress. Just before the beginning of our mortality upon this planet there was a rebellion in the Celestial Kingdom; it was a war of ideology between Freedom and Force. Those who were for force wanted to speed up the Plan of Salvation through forcing people to live a certain way; while the Gods stood for freedom. Because of this argument those who believed in force have tempted the righteous and made this the most fallen planet in remembrance; hence that war continues on here. The Prophets were first born in the first age of the world to the Gods who first came down; their/our Heavenly Parents. The Gods make a garden and live in it until it is time for them to fall and have mortal children on every world! During the ages of this world the Prophets are born a number of times. These Prophets are not always people you have heard about though, often they are just Elders or High Priests in various times and places; there are a lot of Prophets on this planet and most of them are not famous.
8. After the Prophets die their spirit goes to Paradise, unless they were wicked, then their spirits go to Prison. There are times allotted for repentance and for teaching. Those who are in their Aaronic level of progression also go to either Spirit Paradise or Prison. Some Prophets are translated; or changed to semi-immortality and live upon other planets in this Solar System also. This spirit probation is a time to prepare for the Resurrection; or in the case of the Prophets, their re-Resurrection. At the end of the mortality of this planet the Prophets will take up their Celestial bodies and awake in the Celestial Body repository. The Prophets will then raise all those on their Aaronic degree of Progression through the ordinance of Resurrection. The Prophets have family members on their Aaronic degree and so they will call them forth from the grave with the power they hold as Celestial Beings. After this judgement and Resurrection the Prophets will then enter through the flaming gates of our Sun and into their Eternal Reward and Glory.
9. When the Prophets enter the Celestial Kingdom triumphant they will be entering the highest degree of the Celestial Kingdom. If the Prophets have received what is known as the Patriarchal or Matriarchal Priesthood in mortality then it is merely preparatory for this Glory, wherein the Prophets will be made to be Gods. Not Angels, but Gods; - With the power to create, live upon and govern worlds!
10. Our eldest brother, Jesus Christ, will then make his first world; and his council of the Gods of which the members of the highest degree will be a part, will then go down and live in his Eden. Jesus Christ's first world will be redeemed by his next younger brother. Jesus Christ will then make his second world and his council will live upon it. Jesus Christ's second world will be redeemed by his Firstborn Son. His second younger brother will then make his first planet; and that planet will be redeemed by his next younger brother. The second brother's second planet will then be redeemed by his Firstborn Son. In this way, all the whole council both have a chance to be Gods and Saviors of worlds! A world is redeemed by receiving the blood of a Celestial Being, as Christ did in the Garden of Gethsemane; which then raises and perfects that planet in time. Because of Christ's blood, this planet will become a higher degree of Telestial, and then Terrestrial and one day it will have gained so much glory and power that it will shine forth as a star; this is the eventual life cycle of all planets, for planets bring matter into being from the ethereal space around them and thus grow over time. So this planet will one day be a Celestial Kingdom, and all the planets that the Council of the Gods live upon will one day go through the same process.
11. When you are a member of this Council of the Gods the day will come that you make your First Planet and your brothers and sisters in the Council of the Gods will come live with you in a Garden upon it. Your first planet will be redeemed by your next younger brother; and your second planet will be redeemed by your Firstborn Son. This is when you shall truly be a Father God, or a Mother Goddess. After this you will be mentoring and watching over the work of your younger siblings until the day comes of your progression into the Cerrestrial Kingdom.
12. The Cerrestrial Kingdom is a plane that is referred to in Buddhism as the Pure Lands. It is a place where anything you wish to make manifest comes into being. Every wonderful thing you desire will exist; there you can meditate for countless billions of years in pure ecstasy with those you love. This plane is usually only left once one desires to go again into Outer Darkness to gather up intelligent beings to make one’s own Universe with. After the life cycle of one's own Universe it is anyone's guess as to what is next. There are levels and degrees which no one in this universe; not even the Gods understand. We have always been and will always be; we have always loved and will always love, countless worlds, and countless lives. No man knows the whole truth, this is just one small screen shot of what is behind us and what is to come! We exist to have joy.
1. The plan of Salvation just presented is the Morrisite branch of Mormonism’s plan of Salvation. This plan of Salvation however can also be presented with Buddhist terminology. In Buddhism we and the universe have always existed; more beings come out of sleeping in the unorganized matter, while other Beings are becoming enlightened Buddhas having lived many lives.
2. There are also lower and higher realms in Buddhism, which are the Mortal worlds as well as the Heavenly worlds. Beings gain merit and also sin, and go throughout these cycles slowly learning, in much the same way, as I explained it in my Plan of Salvation. Those who are the Prophets in the east become very interested in their respective religions and often become Buddhist masters; just as one in the west might become a Mormon or Wiccan Prophet.
3. We cannot judge where someone else is in the Plan of Salvation. Sometimes people don’t live up to their full potential and go for a few rounds on worlds as an Aaronic Priest or as a monk or something else; however the plan works perfectly and each man progresses in his own time and in his own order. Once someone gains enlightenment so to speak and is liberated into the highest degree of the Celestial worlds then they will become what the Buddhists call a Bodhisattva, and what we call an Adamah.
4. An Adamah or Bodhisattva is an enlightened God who stays in the universe for the benefit of all sentient beings. Adamah look after those under them and minister unto Prophets upon the worlds and so do the Bodhisattva. Adamah eventually can become both male and female as they are different genders upon different worlds and so can Bodhisattva. Eventually the Adamah are called upon to be Christs or Saviors, each in their order. Buddhists also have anointed Buddhas that come to earth to teach, to rule in righteousness and to sometimes die to raise the world to higher levels.
5. The Anointed Saviors of all ages come to all people and all religions; you can have a broken heart and a contrite spirit and be born again, or transformed, into a new being regardless of your tradition or art form. If this were not so then the Plan of Salvation of the Gods would be broken; and it is not broken! To be Valiant in your Testimony of these beings, to live righteously and to be born into the Celestial Worlds is the right of all those who have progressed to that point; no one has a monopoly on the advancement of infinite beings! – Which we are. We are Gods and the Kingdom is within us.
6. I have introduced something into Mormonism called Self-Restorationism; which is to take the Oath and Covenant of the Priesthood with God, to awaken the Priesthood that we received before we were born. Joseph Morris taught that all Prophets received the Priesthood before they were born in the Celestial world. In the ancient world it was a common practice to make Oaths and Covenants with the Gods to become a Priest; and for this reason it still exists in places such as Hinduism and Buddhism. The Oath and Covenant is to pledge to bring the Kingdom of God upon the earth and to Covenant that you will listen to and obey God’s Revelations to you.
7. The Kingdom of God is the rule of Christ, and the United Order that brings people into a state of having one heart. Many gather separately to their own groups thinking that they are fulfilling this; but Jesus Christ said, “If you are not one, you are not mine.” There is little chance we shall get these groups to work together in the near future, and so to be “One” is to accept all those who follow true principles; and know that the Gospel exists among all those who have advanced to that station in the Plan of Salvation. - Also to do all in your power to unite them. Not to make them all do the same type of art, but to teach them these principles and to unite them in one Kingdom so that they can be of one heart.
1. The Cerrestrial Kingdom at the end of this plan of salvation is identical to the Buddhist Pure Lands. It is a place where all our inner worlds become manifest in perfection; all those we love enjoy the most profound things within us and we also of them. There is no true pain there, because the only diversity there are expressions of art; but all things there conform to perfection and bliss for the Gods/Buddhas who manifest it. If it is in our perfected inner minds it becomes manifest and so all enjoyment and perfections exist there; every moment is bliss and every manifestation pure creation emanating from our minds.
2. In this perfected state of the Cerrestrial Kingdom we may create whole universes; they grow out of us just as anything we wish emanates out of us. In this state all grass is soft, the hardest stone conforms perfectly to our invincible bodies; every sound is as pure music, the stars and suns around us rejuvenate and do not burn at all. Our eyes see pure beauty in all things and we experience bliss in all things that manifest around us. All things we consume are as the pure elixir of life and every touch with every loved one is endlessly meaningful and blissful.
3. When I have attained this perfect enlightenment, I will not only raise all those I love to be with me, I will also wish that all sentient beings may grow into the same state; for this I will pray. Those beings who have left the realms of this Universe as we know them and have entered this Cerrestrial Kingdom are worthy of all sweet perfume and incense, and also of fine raiment and endless offerings. Those our Fathers and Mothers of the Bodhisattva, the perfect Adamah; deserve adoration, for they stay to raise us up. They mentored us in Celestial worlds and send us their Anointed Sons from among them. - Unto them we covenant and build the Kingdom.
4. There are as many Buddhas as there are pure lands, and as many pure lands as there are grains of sand in each of those pure lands; and on each particle of this sand I imagine there to be pure enlightened Buddhas in Cerrestrial Bliss. There cannot be anything else as infinite things and beings have existed for infinite amounts of time. The suffering of the lower realms are but a brief withdrawal of the infinite light and love of Cerrestrial bliss for the soul purpose of experiencing opposition and having joy therefrom.
5. We are Brahman, or the Universe; we are Gods, even co-eternal beings with God. We left Cerrestrial Godhood to experience the abyss of blissful disillusionment, only to ascend unto the Cerrestrial realms through the Plan of Salvation again; we are perfect infinite beings, and all things are that we might have joy. We have always loved and will always love those we love. To judge someone is to judge God; for they are deeper than infinite space, they are infinite space and infinite love and light, they are a spirit and a God from universal age unto universal age. To remember this is to be perfected.
6. Now it must be understood that each land has a Spirit and elemental Gods. For most parts of the world it is clear which ancestral Gods and culture reside there. However in North America people are persecuted by nature because they have completely forgotten which Gods reside here. The most recent wave of Europeans have completely disregarded the Gods of this land, and their right to rule is therefore hindered.
7. Gods followed those ancient people from northern Asia and also met other Gods who lived here. Tangiri followed them here in a cloud and met a divine Coyote and a divine Raven upon this land. In the distant land of the Ashura and Deva a river dried up. There was a Goddess of this river who then left in search of another river. She rode in her boat of light over the mountains and far into the north, but every river she found had a God or a Goddess; even until she also came unto this land; her name is Saraswati. She saw the mountains and rivers of this land and fell in love with them.
8. Another people came to this land in closed boats from Asia carrying shinning stones with them; also with them more Gods. - Even the father of their race named Iosheka. Now it came to pass that there were also wise-men from the north named the Ainara who watched over them and eventually they were watched over by the Tuatha De, who lived upon Greenland; but the elemental Gods of this continent still ruled here and all the Gods were in harmony. There were horned Gods of animals called Heyoka, there were also Thunderbirds who anointed the elect, and maidens of wind, snow and water; all these Gods accepted the people upon this land because the people respected them and the land.
9. Eventually there were a people who were trapped in caves under a mountain by an evil lord; they did meet Ant people and eventually emerged into the deserts. Many ages passed and a trader from the south who had the power of transformation named Kokopelli came. It was at this time that Europeans also came into the eastern regions of this land and did begin to build mounds and with them Gods; even Mythras and other indigenous Gods from Europe. However they covenanted with the Great Spirit of this land and wore Mohawks in token of the same and were accepted. A second European came but it was several hundred years after him that the Europeans came that destroyed the people and did not respect the Gods of this land or the land itself! They were they who had a false understanding of Christ. We Americans must take the truths we have learned from Buddhism and Morrisitism and return unto the true faith of our Land; and covenant with its Gods our Fathers.
10. It is true that all the waves of immigrants brought their own Gods with them, and Jesus Christ has accepted this land; but those who profess Jesus upon this land are for the most part foolish. Jesus Christ has accepted the Gods of this land just as we must. The Father Sky and Mother Earth of this land call out to us to covenant with their Spirit saying, “I covenant to walk lightly and to preserve this land, and to accept its elemental Gods and all truth!”
11. Tangiri is the friend of all the victorious Buddhas. Jesus Christ is also a friend of the Buddhas in all his incarnations; they the highest Gods are all enlightened Bodhisattvas. They all moved east, unto this most eastern of lands, even beyond the orient unto the everlasting hills! Heyoka teaches us concerning opposites, and Kokopelli concerning unity; and Saraswati concerning the endless flowing of time and the mysteries of eternal being and love. To know these things and to be born again a child of this land and of the Gods and Saviors is to be Valiant in your Testimony of Christ. Just as the indigenous faith of Tibet combined itself with Buddhism, I propose that the indigenous faiths of America do the same – both Native American Shamanism and Morrisitism.
12. The Buddhists call the lightning bolt of the Gods, Vajra, meaning both lightning bolt and diamond and is the source of the name of the Church of the Diamond. This also honors all those lightening Gods of the Americas including Heyoka and the Thunderbird; as well as the diamond ship of the Gods!
13. The elemental Gods of this land are enlightened Gods who have revealed the mysteries from age to age and who have accepted Jesus Christ as their fellow; which Christ appeared at Walker Lake in Eighteen Ninety and taught the Native people there the Ghost Dance. Our own personal Heavenly Parents whether from the Tuatha De or from the West, have also come here and embraced to protect this land. We should now take this faith and honor the Gods of this land and protect it with our lives! Let us covenant with the Gods of this land and incorporate every truth we have learned into this religious tapestry of art! This is the end of my sayings on Valiance.